Okay my apologizes if I don't give you credit, but I've seen this everywhere and after scouring to find where, I can't. So if I got this idea from you, let me know. I will send you a candy gram and give you credit. (Okay, probably no candy gram but I will think about giving you one and isn't it the thought that counts?)
Anyway, I realize that my posts have been a bit.... serious lately and felt that it's Friday and I'm fun so I should write something fun but will still educate you about the inner workings of my mind. I've posted below 4 truths and 1 lie. Speculate, reflect and use all your mind juices to figure out which is which. The winner will get a new car, or more likely, the winner will get the thought of me giving them a new car which, is almost as good. Because seriously, a new car would be a pain to unwrap.
1. I got a real pony named Simon for my 5th birthday. When my parents sold him, they told me he ran away. I believed this story until my cousin accidentally told me the truth when I was 18.
2. I once broke my foot break dancing at a wedding. And because I didn't get fitted with the right cast, the side of my foot is curved, a bit like a banana.
3. I own 63 pairs of shoes and they are color coded.
4. I backpacked Europe with a serious case of mono and a backpack that weighed more than half of what I did.
5. I once stumbled across a working girl giving a blow job to a guy in a park. I didn't see what they were doing but introduced myself and extended my hand before I realized. She wiped her mouth, shook my hand and then because I didn't want to be rude, shook the guys hand too.