Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dee Brown wouldn't have pulled this.

I just read this and felt the need to comment.

For the record, "extremely poor judgement" is when you wear shoulder pads or give a thumbs up review of Speed 2: Cruise Control.

Driving drunk and then leaving your teammate who you think is dead warrants something a little worse than the term 'extremely poor judgement'. It's like saying Britney is currently experiencing a "personal blip". It's just not enough.

To show my outrage, I think I'm retiring my University of Illinois t-shirt this year from March Madness, even though I really rock the orange.

Thanks for nothing Jamar.

3 comments:

megabrooke said...

Wow, that's really too bad.

Amen to the shoulder pad fashion faux pas. Ouch.

Anonymous said...

That shirt absolutely needs retiring... plus it's a good reason to go shopping for some new orange thing to rock! :)

brandy said...

Bre, I dig the idea of going shopping for something new and something orange. It's only February but I feel some orange in my wardrobe might perk me up. Good advice!