Sunday, February 18, 2007

Addicting? Moi?

I saw this here, and was ridiculously curious what mine would say. I have to say, the results really boosted my ego. I like the idea of being addicting... like a legal version of crack.

Your Candy Heart Says "Cutie Pie"

You always seem to have a hot date, even though you never try to meet anyone.
A total charmer, you have a natural appeal that keeps you in high demand.

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: multiple dates with multiple people

Your flirting style: 100% natural

What turns you off: serious relationship talks

Why you're hot: you're totally addicting

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And did you have multiple dates with multiple people this Valentines? ;)

Jhoomur aka JB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I too have also liked the idea of being 100% addicting, who wouldn't like that??

brandy said...

Megs,
- no... my Valentines did not include multiple dates all of who showered me with rose and chocolates and ridiculous amounts of love... but it was still fun.

Carly,
Upon further reflection (because I spend time reflecting about the idea of being addicting), I do not think I want to, be addicting that is. Addicting people have stalkers and stalkers are so.... 2005.