Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This much I know

In heaven there will be applesauce, high top sneakers and duvets. You won't need to give explanations, or apologies or change for a dollar. There will be no alarm clocks or tube socks or allergies to gluten. Friendships and milk will never sour with age. You will never lose the reciept, your sanity, or a bet with your brother. Stamps will be free. You won't have the same argument, with the same person, in the same way for years on end. In fact- you won't argue at all.

Oh, and green gummy bears? They will fall from the sky like raindrops.

4 comments:

megabrooke said...

sounds like a good heaven to me.

Ally said...

I love thinking about heaven! Although I think my feeble human brain is too small to actually comprehend or imagine what it'll truly be like, it's still fun to think about what perfection will be like. And I love the idea of it raining candy.

brandy said...

Ally, yes... the idea of raining candy has been with me since childhood. Even before my strange addiction to Uncle Jesse from Full House.

aRbit said...

Ooooh I love your heaven. Can I come?