Sunday, December 17, 2006

And then I went "Ohhh Ahhhh!"

If I die tomorrow please know that the last thing to make me happy wasn't a well timed phone call, extended olive branch or a surprise Christmas card in the mail. All of those were lovely, but the last thing to have made me almost weep with happiness was purchased on a whim for $7.

It was JP Spa Gingerbread Sugar Body Scrub.

An impulse buy chosen to help get me ready for Christmas since the 900 gazillion Christmas CD's purchased, on-going hunt for a fantastic Christmas tree and fashionable red polish I was sporting weren't doing it. I was skeptical, because I'm not really a fan of gingerbread, but I'm glad I took a chance. This $7 purchase has changed my life. Or at least, my showers.

I opened it tonight and felt the heavens open up. I actually jumped up and down with excitement, it smelled so... lip smackingly delicious. Mouthwatering. It smells like all promises kept and love letters received and every good thing that's ever happened to anyone- ever. After standing in the shower inhaling what paradise must smell like for a ridiculously long time, I smeared it on my legs and went"ohh ahh!". It's like.... mmmmagic- multiplied. The perfect texture- not too grainy but not too... well, not-grainy. And after the water washes off the grainy bits, you are just left insanely soft skin. It's almost illegal how good it makes you feel.

It's magic, -that's all there is too it. I've never had a better shower, never smelled so good and have never been more convinced that heaven does exist.

In short, I'm ready for Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I get this?!?! We must talk over the holidays, I feel I need this scrub!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't even like gingerbread and I can't wait to smell you!

Anonymous said...

So that's why you smell so good!

brandy said...

Everyone has exclamation points so I am going to as well!!