Sunday, November 26, 2006

Charmed, I'm sure.

F.Y.I.: Ten Sentences That Will Charm Any Girl
(or at least.... me)

1. I play ____________ (insert any musical instrument here) .
2. Oh this picture? It's me and my nieces at the park.
3. Roger Moore IS the best James Bond!
4. I'm man enough to admit, I cried when I watched ___________ (insert any appropriate movie here. NOT appropriate movies include: Striptease, Gigli and/or any movie starring the Olsen twins.)
5. My greatest joy is making others happy.
6. I don't smoke. ("unless I'm on fire", is the perfect ending for a girl like me who likes lame lines, but I don't feel it's necessary for the charming to take place)
7. Paris who?
8. I understand.
9. Can I make you dinner/shovel out your truck/buy you a small island/challenge you to foose?
10. You're right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

I'd want

"whatever you want baby, whatever you want!" LOL